Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Binge Free Day Number 1

Yay! I'm really happy right now. I had exams until 12, and I had to stay after for a while to review for another exam. When I came home, I sat down and ate my lunch of 300 calories. I watched my 2 favorite shows and was lazy for about 2 hours. Then, at 4:00, I went to the gym! I haven't gone there in a long time, and it felt good to exercise. I looked in the mirror as I was on the cross trainer, and I was semi-happy with my stomach. I think it was a mixture between endorphins, good lighting, and my t-shirt, but I was feeling pretty good. I don't ever want to binge ever ever ever again, and I am going to take it every day at a time. One second at a time.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so proud of you! :) keep it up! hope your exam went good, too.

    ReplyDelete