Friday, November 26, 2010

After winning the battle, the warriors crashed down in exhaustion. That was me last night. I failed to take it step by step, but I don't really feel guilty from it. So there.
I had a lot of food: spaghetti with cheese and sauce, a veggie patty, potatoes, bread with butter, salad, then for dessert, I had pumpkin pie, cookies, 2 canoles, and slices of cake. When you put it into writing form, it only takes up two lines! Yay :) I was so full last night, and I had a ridiculous amount of insulin, but it was worth it.
I woke up this morning wanting to binge. But, after testing my blood sugar (346) that's out of the question. I'm to high to binge. I distracted myself with water and this blog. It's working so far--that's all I'm going to say. I will blog a little later, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment