Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010


Happy Thanksgiving! After an extreme meltdown I had yesterday, I feel sooo great! I'm really rejuvenated-- not to mention thankful! I came home from school yesterday planning on watching TV in the living room with a small snack. I was also planning on being greeted by my aunt, but it was not so. I walked in, my uncle was blasting the James Bond movie, my aunt was on the phone and the computer (I absolutely hate it when she's on it because she's always looking at the gossip or on facebook) and my cousin was especially annoying. All this was intensified because I was flustered with the school day and I was tired and wanted to binge and people were everywhere. I didn't binge, PRAISE the LORD, but I did have unnecessary chips with guacamole and a half a quesadilla. It got to the point where I just went upstairs and cried my brains out. It seems pretty petty of me to cry over this, but I think a lot of this anger and sadness came from my mother passing away.
*That's something I don't believe I mentioned before, but I never like to think about it and last night I did.*
I'm all better now. I just got home from the gym where I was on the cross trainer for 32 minutes, my mom's favorite number. I plan on eating sensibly tonight, and concentrating on the food I'm eating. I do have an extreme weakness for pumpkin pie and whip cream, but I will take it step by step. I'm proud that I have this mentality today of all days. I hope things go well tonight... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment