Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Positivity is the Key

I sometimes find myself distracted or staring off into space. This normally happens while the teacher is talking and I don't notice when they call my name. Classic movie scene, right? Most of the time though, I feel very philosophical. I almost feel like I've been reincarnated and my old self was a wise old Chinese man. It may sound weird, and ironic considering I go to a Catholic school, but it's true. I get this strange deja vu feeling and its very eery. It happened a lot today with me. I must've been staring at this girl's hand for quite a while when I was picked out of my "funk" when the teacher asked me the answer to a question. What could I've said? I told her I wasn't sure what the answer was, and my lucky day-- she let it slide. Most daydreams I have are of me standing up and walking out of the classroom. Miraculously, I end up at home on the couch eating. Eating is very therapeutic to me and I just really want to do it when I'm at school. Today was better than yesterday; I felt more upbeat and positive (key word of the day.) I'm glad that tomorrow is a half day, because of Thanksgiving, and I'm going to see a movie with my aunt after. I feel very grateful for my family, friends, and my body, and I'm not going to abuse any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment