Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday December 17th

Hey y'all! Been a couple weeks, and all I can tell you is that I haven't been as diligent as I wanted to be. I have though, been a lot better with my blood sugar numbers. They've all been below 350, and that is wonderful for me. I did today however, binge a bit. I had excess pita chips, chips, cookies, and dessert. I am not going to feel bad about it though, because I know today was a little set back, compared to the huge breakthrough of mindful thinking about the BG numbers.
I want to finish off this year well, and I will for sure be writing after I get home from my vacation. I'm going to Italy with my dad for the first time in the winter! I hope we have a good time...
And until then-- Merry Christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment