Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Tranformation

So this is my first post of the new year! And it's January 29th. I'm a bad girl.
Anyway, I have much to report. After pigging out and totally not caring what I ate in Italy, I came back and weighed in at around 150 pounds. That is my all-time highest weight, and I will never again reach that point... ever. I am happy to say that my aunt and I have started the Transformation. It is an 18 week program that I am 3 weeks into. 2 weeks ago, I lost 5 pounds. I was so happy I got sidetracked and upped my calories, and not in healthy ways. I weighed in last week 2 pounds heavier. That did not make me feel good. I feel like Monday's weigh in will be a bit better, and I'll actually lose some, but I know that I can definitely lose more. I'm happy about the progress I've made, and I hope to continue posting regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment