Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm Ready


This picture is what I want formyself, and it goes hand-in-hand with this speech.So this is a speech I've made to myself last night.
"I've been through a lot, and I'm tired to making excuses because of it. I'm young and this "thing" will not be present for much longer. I am strong and I will face this head on. It's not going to be comfortable by any means, and I may have super weak moments, but I will not cave in. It's just food. There are moments in everyone's life that, when overcome, truly brand them. This time in my life is naturally uncomfortable. I'm an adolescent, struggling with the pressures of school and having a social life. On top of that, I've encountered this. This is not what I want for myself ten, twenty, or thirty years down the road. I've started a new mindset and I'm changing my lifestyle. I know it's unreasonable to go cold turkey, but I'm doing it. January was a transition period for me, I guess, and February defines how hard I'm going to work to get what I want. I have a new drive in me that wasn't there before. I am doing this now. Right now."

That's it folks. That is what I want. I've created a goal. This is it.



No comments:

Post a Comment