Monday, January 31, 2011

Something Wise

I was on the internet and I found this off of Yahoo! answers:

The first thing you should do is to realize when you are overeating or binge eating and say to yourself to “stop.” I know it's really hard but you have to do it. Prepare your meals before eating them and after don't let yourself eat more. If you want to eat more, drink 2 glasses of water wait 20 minutes and if you still want eat more, what you feel is hunger. Eat a fruit. The best thing to do is to trick yourself... Do something that interests you and stop thinking about food. What helped me was that I stopped eating 6 meals a day. They made me feel crazy and be always stressed about time, portion, calories and all that stuff. 3 meals a day work better for me.
You should tell to yourself that you're not going to binge eat for a week and if you do that, try not to binge for a month. This builds up until you stop binge eating forever!
If you stick to your plan you can lose the weight you gained.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment