Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Aftermath of multiple birthdays

So this weekend was the celebration of my cousin's and my birthday. Mine was on Friday, and his is on Monday, so we had a combined bday celebration. Friday I did very well. I ditched school and went with my aunt to get our nails done, and we painted mugs at Color Me Mine, and I went to school for a meeting at 6 pm. I was super busy, so I didn't have any time to binge. On Saturday, I went to work from 9 to 2 and when I came home, I thought about binging, but stopped myself because I knew we were going out to dinner. I just overate a little, and when we went to dinner, I INDULGED! I had japanese food (all fried) and a lot of carbs. They brought over a pice of cheesecake and sang happy birthday to me. It was nice, and I was really full.... but, later, when we were driving home, someone suggested ice cream, so we went to a shop also. I got one, and by this point, I was stuffed. Today (Sunday), I made a promise to do better. I did. I went to the gym and burned 600 calories, and got home and showered. Then, I went to an amusement park with my family to celebrate my cousin's bday and it was fun. I even went on a few rollercoasters, despite my fear of them! I came home and had 2 sugarfree brownies (300 cal.) and that led to snacking. In total, this afternoon, I had about 700 cal. Not that bad. But, I was on Whyeat earlier, and that led to be checking out other sites, and I got triggered. I had a normal dinner hoping to calm down my urge, but it didnt really work. I went with my aunt and uncle to the store just now and I bought, late minute an Entimen's coffee cake. I had 1/4 of it which is 420 cal. I feel guilty, but I know tomorrow is going to be the start of the new week. I'm sorry this post has been all about food, I just wanted to get everything out in the open in what little time I have. So anyway, wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. like i already said... don't feel guilty. it was your birthday week and it's not like you binged on whole cakes and whole boxes of icecream etc. so try not to worry about it too much. :)
    and yes, i agree. whyeat can be so triggering...
    take care and good luck!

    ReplyDelete