Tuesday, May 10, 2011

SGD day 2

HEY GUYS! Today was day 2, and so far, I'm staying strong. It's only 5:15 though, and my calories are used up, so I'm only going to have veggies for dinner. I know tonight I'll be tempted to binge, but I'm not going to. I almost did after school, and had *dehydrated seaweed and veggie puree`, with nut chip thingy. It sounds really gross but they are really good. I counted them as a veggie, but they're really not. They have nuts, so.... whatever. It's not going to happen again, and it was healthy anyway. This is what I counted as calories: 1/2 c. egg whites (50), cream cheese (30), salsa (20), soup (100), 1 tbsp almond butter (100)
Non calorie counted foods: dehydrated seaweed veggie nut crackers*, apple, kale, cauliflower, dried fruit


EDIT: Later last night, I binged. I hate it. I had chips, peanut butter, a wrap, nutella, bread, acai berries, graham crackers, and more peanut butter. 300 calorie days are too hard. Im not giving up though, and I'm gonna keep going tomorrow as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment