Thursday, June 2, 2011

4 straight days...down the drain

I didn't binge in 4 days. Not anymore. From the moment I woke up, I wanted to stuff my face. I tried to resist, but ended up having a half of an almond butter sandwich in the morning with my usual omelete. ALL DAY LONG I wanted to leave school and binge like I never have before. When I finally got home, I changed into regular clothes, got keys, and rode my bike to 7/11. I got a whole bag of chips, and cookies. I came back home, gave myself 17 units worth of insulin, and started. Start time: 3:10 pm ----> Finish time: 7:00 pm. GOD I hate this. I was doing so well. I just want to die. No one's home and I feel like shit. No one would miss me. Maybe except my dog. Probably not even him cause I yelled at him for getting in my way in the kitchen this afternoon. IT WASNT HIS fault. It's my fault. All my fault.

* I'll be posting soon to update.... If I don't kill myself

1 comment:

  1. i would miss you and i'm a hundred percent sure, many others would, too. :)
    don't give up. you can stop bingeing. it's hard, i know, but it's not impossible.
    stay strong and keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete